Instead of saying pinata like it's suppose to be (like pin-yata) she actually says pin-nata.
When she gets tired of doing something like walking, playing, or working she says she's tired - only instead of using the word "tired" she says "dizzy". For example - she'll say things like "that's making me dizzy" or "my legs are getting dizzy".
James has been doing some fishing lately. One night while he was out, Kaylin and I were watching tv and flipping channels. On some "educational" channel there was a quiz about what animal related job was the most dangerous. The answer was fishing. As soon as Kaylin heard that she looked at me and said "Daddy should not do that then. He's not that good."
She says things like "That's too yucky for me." or "That's kind of not good."
One night she came out of the bedroom and tried to say something to James who was completely focused on the computer. He was not responding. She looked at me and said "Daddy's exsnoring me." I laughed so hard.
Kaylin and I were being silly together. She said to me "You're a goop." Thinking she got confused on the word I said: "Am I a goober or a goop?" She said: "You're a goober with goop on top."
I always love reading her take on things. So clever!
ReplyDelete