_____
**My little girl loves music and loves to dance - just not preforming. Several months ago her preschool show was putting on a little show. A few days before hand I mentioned something about it to her on the way home. Here is our exchange:
Me: Did you practice your songs today for your program?
Kaylin: Who told you about that? Did Mrs. Carlson tell you that? (She's upset that I know.)
Me: Well, I know it's on the calendar.
Kaylin: I don't want you to watch me.
Me: Your daddy and I will be there. How about you just pretend that we're not there?
To which she responded with: How about you pretend you are there?
_____
**Recently I walked into the room where Kaylin was sitting having breakfast. She was in the mood for talking and began asking me questions. I, of course, answered and she kept up the discussion. Then she felt the need to tell me what was going on. She said "We're having an adult conversation."
Those are hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is gorgeous, brilliant, talented AND hilarious!
ReplyDelete