Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kaylinisms 10

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I blessed you with the wit of my 5 year old. Here are some of her latest sayings that tickle my funny bone: *One day she found a spider in the bathroom. She told me it was a "chinchinilla" and talked about the "chinchinilla" all day. Saying things like: "I cannot believe we had a 'chinchinilla' in the bathroom." (In case you didn't figure it out - she really meant Tarantula - which it wasn't by the way.)

*She likes to make jewelry with her beads. But instead of laying out a pattern she makes a "patterin"

*A couple of weeks ago Kaylin went to Walmart with Grandma. As they passed the swimsuits Kaylin commented on the "zuchini's". (Translation: wait for it........bikinis).

*Since Kaylin was about 2 she's been saying "Holy Smoley". I still think it's the cutest. But lately she's been adding on to her favorite saying. She says "Holy Smoley Kwok-a-mole". And if that wasn't enough - she's started saying "Holy Smoley Kwok-a-mole Macaroni Salad" (Don't know where she comes up with these things.)

1 comment: