This morning James and I took Kaylin to school for her first day of Kindergarten. Although she is used to going to pre-school this will be her first time in full-day school. She was excited to go. And true to form - I mostly retained my composure until I walked out the door--and then I got choked up. It will be a weird experience for me to have her gone for so many hours. I know the time apart will be good for us. We will both grow in many ways. But - I'm still sad those pre-kindergarten days are now gone. Here are some pictures we took this morning.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL CHECKLIST
1 - Pose for pictures
2 - Show you are prepared with backpack

3 - Pose for picture at school with teacher in background

4 - Drop off backpack

5 - Let go of Mommy (sniff sniff)

and 6 - HAVE A BLAST

WE LOVE YOU BABYCAKES!!
Wow! She looks so old! I just can't believe it. We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete