Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm Six!!

Monday was my birthday and it was a holiday. Mommy says it won't always be a holiday. Not sure I understand. Oh well. I'm six now. On Sunday I was still five and now I'm six. Cool, huh?
Mommy, Daddy and Grandma took me to the park. I love the park. I wanted to wear my white dress with the purple butterflies but Mommy wouldn't let me. She said I had to wear shorts. She said there was a reason and to trust her. We had a picnic. Yummy! Then I ran over to play on the swings because they are my favorite. When I went back to the table Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a new bike. My old was was broken. And now I have a new one. It's pink and blue with flowers on it and it's bigger than my old one.

It's pretty. I got to ride all around the park. I fell three times but that's okay. It was still fun. Thanks Mom and Dad for the bike.

Later we went over to Grandma and Granddad's house to have dinner. I wanted to know when we were going to open presents but Mommy said we'd have to wait until after we ate. Ughhh! I could hardly wait. I ate my food really fast. But not as fast as Granddad. He must have been more excited than me. After dinner we got to eat cake. Mommy made me a castle. She's the best. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to me and then I blew out my candles. That's always fun!

The cake was yummy Mom. And it was pink. Thanks.

Finally it was time to OPEN PRESENTS! Here I go!

OH! Are you kidding me? I got a camera. WAY COOL! I love taking pictures. I'm so excited! Mommy and Daddy got me a picture book to put my pictures in and a whole bunch of fishy puzzles. I love fish. I love everything in the water - fish, dolphins, whales, starfish, seahorses, sharks. Well maybe not sharks. They scare me a little. Unless they're behind glass then they're okay. Thanks for my presents! I gotta go take some pictures now. Say CHEESE!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Kaylin!! Love the post in her own words:)

    ReplyDelete