Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daddy Daughter Dance

Last month my darling hubby took my darling daughter to the Daddy Daughter Dance. I was very excited for them to have this nice bonding moment together. We told Kaylin about the dance a few weeks early and she talked about it often as her excitement built. She LOVES to dance. Daddy, shall we say, isn't quite the dancer Kaylin is so it was all the sweeter that he took her. As the time approached she was like a giddy school girl (okay - so she is a giddy school girl). She put on her special dress and I curled her hair (which didn't last long) and they set off to have a night they'll remember for a long time. She couldn't stop talking about it for days. She's all ready for the next one. Here are a few pics of my special duo from before the dance:

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet! They both look beautiful, and I'm so glad they'll have these memories for years and years. There's just something special about the bond between a little girl and her daddy.

    ReplyDelete