Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Kaylin's Reminder List

Earlier this month James and I went out of town to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We left Kaylin in the hands of Grandma and Granddad. As I took her to school the morning before we left she kept coming up with more and more things I needed to make sure to take to Grandma's house. I told her that I would do my best not to forget but if I did, then she could go home and get whatever she needed. This comment sparked an idea. She dug a notepad and pencil out of her backpack and began writing diligently in the back seat as we traveled to school. She decided to make herself a reminder list for the weekend. Below is what the list consisted of (misspellings and all. She did not have time to concern herself with spelling correctly):

Remined (heading)

1 - feed the cat

2 - do not forget my stuft up animal

3 - let grendma pick me up

4 - be Rspecfl (respectful)

5 - woch (watch) a movie

6 - go to the hose (house) if we need a thing

7 - call mom and tel her that I love her

She's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment