Friday, March 20, 2009
Kaylinisms ll
Kaylinisms in story format: It's time to eat. She's singing in the background "Old McFarmy had a farm. E-I-E-I-O." She walks up to the table and scouts out where everyone is sitting. She looks at me and says "Let's sit pe-chuther (each other)." She sits down at the table and takes a look at what's in front of her. "Mom! I don't want to eat any "bregtables" (vegtables). "That will give me a head-ick (headache)." (And for emphasis - she puts her hand on her head like she's already suffering.) She plays with her food and eats a few bites. Then she decides she doesn't want to eat anymore. "Mom, I'm getting a stumy-ache (stomache ache). That means I'm getting full." Funny - I bet if we were eating ice cream instead of bregtables, she wouldn't get a head-ick, stumy-ache or full!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment