Thursday, October 1, 2009
40 Days of Prayer Update
I just wanted to take a moment and give an update on how my 40 days of praying is going. I've actually completed my first set. Today marks the start of another 40 days and another group of people to pray for. I have felt really good about praying for others in this way. Better yet I have managed to stick to this plan. My main goal has been to pray for God's blessings upon each person on my list. The best part is knowing that whether or not I can see (or hear of) how God is blessing them - I know without a doubt God is working in their lives. It's all bonus when I hear their stories of how they have been blessed...and stories I have heard!! Praise God. He is faithful and great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good for you Kendra for sticking with it!
ReplyDelete